User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:22:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
REGISTER: Military Bench, 16th-18th May 2008
(Read 9819 times)
Matt Reed
Judge

United States United States Male 251 posts
« on: April 12, 2008, 07:54:10 pm »

To register for the Military Bench meet, just post a short reply to this message. This implies that you:
  • HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE RULES
  • AFFIRM YOUR DRUG-FREE STATUS (again, see the rules)
  • REALLY AIM AT DOING THE MEET, not just thinking about it. Of course, injuries and life can happen, so you are naturally free to cancel your entry if needed.

Here is a great CHECKLIST to use that will aid you in not forgetting anything important, BEFORE, DURING, or AFTER the meet Smiley  Feel free to print one off and keep in a highly visible location.

Also include which day you are wanting to lift on.  This day can be changed up through the deadline date, which is May 2nd 11pm GMT.
  • 16th is on a Friday
  • 17th a Saturday
  • 18th a Sunday

You will be asked to provide further details on your participation closer to the meet.

If you are interested in judging, this is also the place to offer your services.

We also offer meet registering in the following languages:

ATTN. PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:
Any participants affiliated with the IPF should be forewarned that participating in Virtualmeet competitions could result in sanctions on said lifter. Thus, any lifter affiliated with the IPF that decides to lift in a Virtualmeet competition, do so at their own risk.  We are still awaiting word from the IPF Disciplinary Committee on IPF affiliated lifters and Virtualmeet participation.  We will keep everyone informed when a decision is reached.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:49:52 pm by Abbrevi8tor » Logged
Thomas Bonnette
Lifter

Croatia Croatia Male 6 posts
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 04:26:59 pm »

I have read the rules,
Im Drug free
and I intend on lifting on the 18th o f may
Michael Amos
Staff  [Developer]

United States United States Male 34 posts
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 07:50:53 pm »

Yeah sign me up.
I will comply with the rules
I have not, do not and will not take drugs
Friday  the 16th is my day - shooting for 275 - 300lbs at a bodyweight of 230-235.

I'll know more as I prepare.
Brian Long
Lifter

United States United States Male 16 posts
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 02:03:12 am »

I will be participating in the bench meet and wish to perform the standard bench,  both syles are an option right? I will be lifting on the 18th.
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 05:57:02 pm »

Here we go! Our second military bench meet is just around the corner.  This is the final line-up for the meet. All lifters have been updated on how to proceed. We are still looking for judges, if anyone is interested do contact me at kristoffer@virtualmeet.net.

MEN

Group I (Friday, 16th)

1. Christian Burger (Austria)
2. Michael Amos (USA)

Group II (Sunday, 18th)

1. Thomas Bonnette (Croatia)
2. Brian Long (USA)

JUDGES

1. Timothy McIlhinney (United Kingdom)
2. Kristoffer Lindqvist (Finland)
3. Walter Kurda (Germany)

EDIT 29 May 2008: Removed Brian Long who cancelled.

EDIT 18 May 2008: Added Walter Kurda as the last judge

EDIT 16 May 2008: Added Timothy McIlhinney and myself as judges
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 08:48:30 pm by kris » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close