User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:35:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
DISCUSSION: Weightlifting/Powerlifting, 17-22 August (Gathering meets)
(Read 26348 times)
Warren Djemal
Lifter

United Kingdom United Kingdom Male 88 posts
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 10:30:07 am »

Did some snatching yesterday, knee is a little bit grouchy. Doesn't like any caving whatsoever, and the ankle wasn't too hot either. Time to really hammer the ankle + hip mobility.

I've entered my first real meet next month as well. I'll be trying to get someone to video it, in case you ever wanted to see what I look like in a leotard.
Jeff Sutherland
Lifter

Canada Canada Male 104 posts
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 04:41:02 pm »

Kris, did you find a third judge for the weightlifting?  I'm available...

Apparently I'm terrible at reading, I didn't realize that there was a weightlifting portion to the gathering this year and didn't pay attention to it, darn.
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:27 pm »

Jeff, highly appreciated and much obliged! I've been bogged down a bit at my end, but will be moving the weightlifting to judging some time late tomorrow Wednesday. With so few lifters in it (1!), we should be able to push both meets out fairly quickly now. I'll send you the access details once the meet is ready for judging.

Sorry to hear that you missed the meet though.  Undecided
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 09:05:51 pm »

Alright, the weightlifting meet is now with the judges. Smiley
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 05:18:12 pm »

The meet results for both meets should be out tomorrow. I actually did not notice the judging having been completed already three days ago as I accidentally had stopped the judging progress updater. So every time I checked back it showed 66% done. Just now I realized that the last activity time was fishy and re-activated it. My bad, sorry.
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 09:59:23 pm »

The meets have been released!

Powerlifting, Weightlifting

A special hardcore lifter achievement goes out to Patrick Furphy for doing two meets back-to-back. I'm still wondering which one he did first... Wade on his part is climbing the rankings, though he nearly bombed out in the process saved only by an extremely borderline second squat attempt.

As usual, huge thanks to the judges, most of which had to pull out from the meet itself. Thanks for covering for those still standing! Smiley

And again, sorry for my screw-up which delayed the release. :/

Wade Dare
Lifter

United States United States Male 493 posts
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 02:46:20 am »

The meets have been released!

Powerlifting, Weightlifting

A special hardcore lifter achievement goes out to Patrick Furphy for doing two meets back-to-back. I'm still wondering which one he did first... Wade on his part is climbing the rankings, though he nearly bombed out in the process saved only by an extremely borderline second squat attempt.

As usual, huge thanks to the judges, most of which had to pull out from the meet itself. Thanks for covering for those still standing! Smiley

And again, sorry for my screw-up which delayed the release. :/

The indicator of a perfect lift is known as 2 white lights.   Grin Tight judging, but fair.

A stitch in time means that someone repaired a hole in the fabric of the universe.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Close