User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:59:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Ryan Rigdon: 2007 IPA Senior Nationals Log
(Read 11952 times)
Ryan Rigdon
Judge

United States United States Male 308 posts
« on: July 10, 2007, 05:31:58 pm »

I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS UP AND GOING. WONT START TRAINING UNTIL AUGUST 20TH FOR THE MEET. ANYWAY HERE WE GO.

7/10/07

WARM UP BIKE 30 MINUTES

SQUAT  5@bar  5@135  5@225  ADD BELT AND KNEE WRAPS  2@455  2@475  2@495  FELT GOOD TO GO THIS HEAVY AGAIN HAD TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF FROM IT. MY KNEEE WAS ACTING FUNNY FROM A PREVIOUS WORKOUT. NOW ITS TIME TO HIT IT AGAIN.

SUMO SQUAT  10@135  10@225

ABDUCTORS
 - LATERAL  12X2@120
 - MEDIAL    12X2@120 

CALVE PRESS  15X3@280 

LET ME REMIND EVERYONE THAT I AM USING LBS NOT KILOS.

MUSIC FOR TODAY: LIMPBIZKIT, POISON, ACDC, HENDER, RAMMSTEIN
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 08:29:23 pm by RIGDON » Logged
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 07:53:36 pm »

Ryan, thanks for sharing your meet prep!! This is especially interesting to follow since the IPA meet is equipped and the September virtualmeet is RAW. Do you already have any idea of what kind of numbers you are shooting for on each? Obviously, the IPA meet is where the real meat is at for you, but hats off for also taking the time to do our meet!

Also, I love the MUSIC FOR TODAY section.

One thing though: as the administrator, it is my dirty duty to remind you to please use the reps x sets @ weight notation in your journal. This is designed to make it easy to jump from one journal to another without having to first figure out what notation each author is using. See the posting guidelines for further info.

Best of luck in your meet prep!! May you stay healthy and break your PRs!
Ryan Rigdon
Judge

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 08:23:54 pm »

i have always done my journals this way BUT SINCE THIS IS A NE FORUM AND SUCH I WILL ABIDE BY THE RULES. I CHANGED IT FOR YA. the numbers i plan on hitting in september will be

squat  600
bench  515
dead   600
total  1700+
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 08:30:09 pm by RIGDON » Logged
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 09:02:10 pm »

Awesome numbers!

Also, thanks for following the notation, much appreciated. It is the sorry role of an administrator/moderator to try to keep the forums a clean place by enforcing the various forum rules. The issues are often of a trivial nature, but it is a slippery slope... Thanks for your understanding!  Smiley
Måns Rinne
Staff  [Moderator, Finnish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 57 posts
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 06:43:58 pm »

I am thinking that these weights are in pounds, yes?  Shocked

Anything is possible, except maybe skiing through a revolving door.
Ryan Rigdon
Judge

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 01:19:35 am »

YES THEY ARE IN LBS.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close