User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:15:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Virtualmeet.net "The Gathering" mid-2009
(Read 47584 times)
Kat Ricker
Lifter

United States United States Female 79 posts
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 04:42:59 pm »

Come on guys, we need more pics!

Keep it fun or you won't keep it
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 12:04:52 am »

Come on guys, we need more pics!

Couldn't agree more. Smiley

Full coverage of the gathering and at least a few pics from the road trip will be available some time after the meet results are out. It has been an intensive experience with first the gathering weekend itself followed by a six-day and roughly 3000 km / 1864 miles road trip through Finnish and Norwegian Lapland up to North Cape and back. I spent some 15 hours of today sleeping to recover... and digesting it all will take much longer than that.

I also know that Alberto is working on full coverage of both the gathering and the road trip, can't wait to read that one! (link to follow)

Meanwhile, here's a few goodies courtesy of my father Ingmar who acted as the official meet photographer. Some pictures have also been posted in the meet thread.

* gathering_christian_squat.jpg (98.72 KB, 500x375 - viewed 1811 times.)

* gathering_kris_squat.jpg (47.79 KB, 500x375 - viewed 1856 times.)

* gathering_mans_bench.jpg (90.76 KB, 500x375 - viewed 1811 times.)

* gathering_alberto_deadlift.jpg (80.45 KB, 500x375 - viewed 1836 times.)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Close