User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:56:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Printfection T-shirt
(Read 12802 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« on: July 08, 2007, 10:30:46 pm »

Mike has posted a picture of the Virtualmeet.net T-shirt on his blog. This inspired me to open this thread as a place to discuss the shirt, post links to other possible pictures of the shirt "out in the wild" etc. etc. Both positive and critical feedback is welcome! As I mentioned on Mike's blog, it will benefit a lot of people if possible glitches in the quality of the shirt/design/print can be fixed early on.

So... anything that has anything to do with the current shirt from Printfection.com is welcome here.

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Mike moved his blog some time ago, the link has been updated.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:35:15 pm by kris » Logged
Michael Amos
Staff  [Developer]

United States United States Male 34 posts
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 02:43:06 pm »

Mine's pretty much covered in the original post but I just thought I would restate, I love the shirt. great call on color too.
Kat Ricker
Lifter

United States United States Female 79 posts
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 05:59:43 pm »

Any word on a new design with a weightlifting logo? Want one! Want one!

Keep it fun or you won't keep it
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 06:48:41 pm »

You mean a weightlifting only logo? The current shirt from Spreadshirt has the "new" Virtualmeet logo that includes the weightlifter too, guess you have that already?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close