User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:41:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Very Impressed with the main video
(Read 5940 times)
Gordon Gridley
Registered member

United States United States Male 3 posts
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:57:45 pm »

Kris - have you thought of editing videos professionally?  That was a fantastic video on the main page.  Inspires me to get back into the gym.  Great job and thanks for getting the site back up.  Seriously as the word gets out I see this getting famous.  Who knows, in a couple of years it might be virtualmeet.google.com and you can retire!

Gords
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 09:23:23 pm »

Thanks Gords, much appreciated.

As a matter of fact, just decided to start looking for work in the field. Would love to work in something like an advertising company where I could put my broad interest in web development, graphic design and concept planning to good use and develop my skills further. That's a far cry from my background in anthropology and Chinese studies, but that's really what I would like to do right now. In that regard, the positive feedback I have been getting is worth its weight in gold.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close