User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:05:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
CHALLENGE MEET 2009: Suggest lifts
(Read 70886 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 08:41:58 am »

On the contrary, any help in spreading the word is more than welcome. Smiley

I see it as my business to ensure that we can handle whatever number of lifters sign up. For regular meets the limit is basically what the current server can handle (which is a lot). The current record to date is 24 lifters for the March 2009 powerlifting meet, let's see when that breaks.
Christian Burger
Staff  [Moderator, German Translator]

Austria Austria Male 598 posts
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 05:45:33 pm »

Congrats to the lifters on getting the job done. I found the pull ups on the baskeball court remarkable. Ramon on the other hand looked like he would go on forever with pull ups and front squats. I hope that I won't catch the flu again right before the next challenge meet. It looked like both competitors had a great time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Close