User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:25:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Free stickers!!
(Read 11053 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:59:08 pm »

Not for the faint of heart, these are 4.25x5.50" (10.8 x 14cm) stickers silkscreened on high quality adhesive-backed vinyl. Scratch-proof, weather-proof and sun-proof... the Virtualmeet.net sticker is happy just about anywhere.

...and is free too! In the interest of not going bankrupt shipping them all out, I do ask you to pay for postage UNLESS you hold lifter or judge status at Virtualmeet.net in 2007. Whether you have already competed or are signed up to compete is irrelevant, I'll be delighted to send you a postage paid sticker as a small thank you for your support. E-mail your address to kris@virtualmeet.net and I'll get right to it. This offer expires December 1st, 2007 or when I run out of stock, whichever happens first.

The rest of you can have yours for either 1.30 euros via PayPal (click here, works using most credit cards), or 1 euro sent to me via regular mail at your own risk (no other currencies accepted, e-mail me for my address). The PayPal option is slightly more expensive as PayPal charges 3.4% + 0.35 euro per transaction, but still ends up cheaper (and faster!) as you do not need to pay any postage to send me your euro. This fee covers the envelope and actual postage to anywhere in the world.

By default, I will send ONE sticker. If you want more for visible places (say, your gym or bumper, no guerrilla activism please), I will be happy to send up to three stickers. Just let me know what you will be using them for (those paying via PayPal will find a field for this). The postage is the same regardless of the number of stickers sent. If your idea requires more than three stickers (say, promoting us at a powerlifting or fitness event), I'm all ears at kris@virtualmeet.net.

Now, who wants a sticker?
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 07:14:25 pm »

All stickers have now been sent out for those who requested them.

By way of clarification, please note that I will not send out any stickers unless you ask for them, even if I have your address already. Those who want mail, please let me know how many you want and I'll fire them off promptly. Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close