User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:05:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Virtualmeet.net T-shirts!!!
(Read 8186 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« on: June 26, 2007, 12:31:58 am »

I'm extremely proud to announce the unveiling of the official Virtualmeet.net T-shirt! Featuring the Virtualmeet.net logo, this is one excellent way of telling the world what you are training for. Available in both men's and women's sizes from $13.99 ($12.99 if you like white, discounts apply if ordering more than one shirt). All shirts are sold at the base price of the printing service (Printfection.com) meaning Virtualmeet.net receives ZERO profit on all sales. The price is as low as it can go! However, I do reserve the right to add profit in the future as a contribution towards our server costs.

It is also an honor to announce that EVERYONE WHO LIFTED OR JUDGED IN OUR INAUGURAL MEET WILL RECEIVE THEIR OWN FREE SHIRT! This is based on an initiative by Virtualmeet.net member Gordon Gridley who graciously offered to fund shirts for the top three. Yours truly is happy to fund the rest as a small gesture of thanks to all of you Virtualmeet.net pioneers who trusted this idea enough to participate in it under your real names. We are off to a good start thanks to you! To receive your free shirt, please send your address and size to me at kris@virtualmeet.net by August 1st. Unless you give me a preferred color, it will arrive in übercool tangerine! For sizing, please refer to our web store where you will find detailed instructions.

I've had mine in and out of the gym/washing machine for the last three months and am quite pleased with the quality of these shirts.

That it's for now. Train hard!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 12:38:39 am by kris » Logged
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 07:30:08 pm »

If you didn't participate in the inaugural meet, you still stand a chance to receive a FREE T-shirt. See the "My Gym Bag" photo contest for details!
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:46:05 pm »

It is also an honor to announce that EVERYONE WHO LIFTED OR JUDGED IN OUR INAUGURAL MEET WILL RECEIVE THEIR OWN FREE SHIRT!

Done, all orders have been placed. Thanks again folks!
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 10:43:10 pm »

A thread has been opened for shirt discussion and feedback.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:27:44 pm by kris » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close