User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:03:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Video player fixes
(Read 4231 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« on: July 10, 2008, 12:04:49 am »

All known issues with the video player we use to display meet video have now been fixed:

- the video player no longer skips over lifts and/or judge lights when watching a meet from beginning to end. The lifter information still goes by rather quickly, this will be fixed soon.

- the video player now always loads on Firefox (the meet video box was sometimes blank without video unless the page was reloaded)

- the lifts on the lifter home pages now also work with Internet Explorer

Being able to display the meet video reliably on all browsers is of course very important. If anyone still sees problems of any kind that are not resolved by upgrading to the latest version of the Flash player, please PM or e-mail me at kris@virtualmeet.net and I'll fix them.

If you have not upgraded your Flash player after April 2008, it would be a good idea to do so anyway as versions prior to 9.0.115.0 have a serious security vulnerability.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close