User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:32:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Matt Reed new administrator
(Read 7340 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:23:43 pm »

It is truly an honor for me to report that Matt Reed has joined forces with me as a Virtualmeet.net administrator and developer. There is still much work to be done before we have realized the vision of a multi-lingual global powerlifting arena with a fully automated meet interface, and being two will certainly help a lot.

Matt is currently busy wrapping up a B.S. in Mathematics and a B.S. in Computer Science, but he has been familiarizing himself with the environment with an eye to beginning serious development. This also means that we are eventually going to relieve Matt of his moderating duties so that he can focus on technical development.

Welcome Matt and thanks!  Grin
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 09:19:07 pm »

It pains me to announce that Matt Reed is no longer a staff member. For unknown reasons, we suddenly lost all contact with him after April 24th.

Since team work is a practical impossibility if not all team members are reachable, I have taken the decision to remove him from the team. Should his silence be due to unforseen circumstances at his end, he is naturally warmly welcome back.

On behalf of the whole staff, I would like to thank Matt for his work thus far and sincerely wish that he is well. Smiley I will take over all his responsibilities for now, including returning as moderator to the English forum.
Kristoffer Lindqvist

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 08:16:26 pm »

I'm happy to announce that Matt had to drop out for quite natural reasons. At the moment, he unfortunately doesn't have the time to continue as a staff member but it is a pleasure to warmly welcome him back to the community.

A happy ending, it could've been much worse.

Welcome back Matt!!! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Close