User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

As of early 2013, we are still in the process of rebooting unto the new platform

If you want to keep track of the relaunch you can:

1. Like us on Facebook
  2. Follow us on Twitter
  3. Send me (Kris) an e-mail and let me know that you'd like to join the new site when it is ready.

Once we are ready to relaunch, we will start spreading the word. Until then, expect silence to mean we are heads down coding. :) The forum is still open for active members, but don't expect a lot of activity here since meets are currently on hold.

Facebook
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
DISCUSSION: Bench Bash weekend, November 7-9th, 2008
(Read 28016 times)
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 08:43:55 pm »

Will start preparing the meet for release now. Barring coughing children, the meet should be released within the next few hours. I will send out the usual e-mails when done.
Kristoffer Lindqvist
Staff  [Project Manager, Developer, Moderator, Swedish Translator]

Finland Finland Male 1178 posts
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 10:52:30 pm »

The meet has been released!

Congratulations to Matt for setting a 154.2kg (340lbs) personal and (virtualmeet record!) on the Military Bench press. On a more personal note, Matt's music is right down my alley. Christian did a strong showing in the middle of his Sheiko cycle, but better luck next time.  Smiley

Thanks again Helgi and Måns for taking care of the judging promptly.
Matt Reed
Judge

United States United States Male 251 posts
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 01:02:19 am »

Great thanks to all the judges.

Keep up the strong lifting Christian, I couldn't imagine trying to do this in the middle of a sheiko routine, yikes.

And thanks Kris.  I need to get me some new music though, that cd I put together is getting old.
Christian Burger
Staff  [Moderator, German Translator]

Austria Austria Male 598 posts
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 07:52:32 am »

Nice Job Matt. All the attempts looked very solid and also the third one looked like there was more in the tank. Good stuff.

Thanks to the judges as well.

I will see to it that I will have a better showing next time.
Matt Reed
Judge

United States United States Male 251 posts
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2008, 03:38:03 pm »

Nice Job Matt. All the attempts looked very solid and also the third one looked like there was more in the tank. Good stuff.

Thanks to the judges as well.

I will see to it that I will have a better showing next time.

Thanks Christian.  My pressing has really takin off, not sure why though, haven't really stuck to a certain program for very long.  I think most of it was from running about 4 weeks of Bill Starr's 5x5 advanced version, I really like that setup.  Ohh, and gaining a little bit more weight Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Close